Online Payment Policy
By using the Online Payment for Examination, you agree to the following :-
- The information provided by you is true and correct to the best of your knowledge.
- You understand that Sher Shah College, Sasaram reserves the right to change/modify the rules and regulations relating to registration to the courses conducted by it from time to time and you agree to abide by the same.
- The decision of Sher Shah College, Sasaram in regards to granting or rejecting admission to any course conducted by it is final and binding on you.
- You authorize Sher Shah College, Sasaram to charge your Credit Card / Debit Card / Bank account towards the fee as per the authorization given by you in the Online Application Form.
- Sher Shah College, Sasaram will not be responsible for any damage suffered by you from use of the services on this site.
Transaction Fee Clause
Transaction fees charged would be borne by cardholder for any payment
Transaction fee charges would not be refunded/ reversed under any circumstances for any refund/ reversal /chargeback and any other reasons
Fee Refund Policy
Fees once paid which are non-refundable for any reason or any clause Sher Shah College, Sasaram.
After making application for a seat, if the student wants to withdraw himself/herself from the Registration procedure the following charges will be forfeited if already paid.
Duplicate/Double clause – If student paid twice for one payment than transaction amount will be paid within 15 to 20 working days via same source. Transaction fees charged would not be refunded/ reversed for any refund or reversal of any transaction.