The Grievance Redressal Cell attempts to address genuine problems and complaints of students whatever be the nature of the problem. Students are encouraged to use the suggestion boxes placed on different sections of the campus to express constructive suggestions and grievances. They may also approach the members of the cell or any of their other teachers as is comfortable to them.
Students may also express their grievances online by filling out the form below.
Students are requested to note that making a complaint is serious and therefore they are to use this power in a responsible manner. At the same time, the college assures students that once a complaint is made, it will be treated with sensitivity and confidentiality.
- Grievance Red ressal Cell Committee
- (i.) Dr Jai Shanker Prasad Singh, Principal – Chairman
- (ii.) Ashok Kumar Singh, Commerce – Member
- (iii.) Kamala Prasad, Geography – Member
- (iv.) Birendra Pd. Singh, History – Member
- (v.) Raj Kumar Prasad Singh, Botany – Member